Peer-no-va-tion (pir-n-v-shn) combines the words peer (people like me) and innovation (creativity realized). It’s teamwork of the highest order.
Leo Bottary follows up on his two earlier books about leveraging the power of peers in business and in life. With its roots in CEO and executive peer groups, the team-building framework presented in these pages is designed for leaders who want to coach engaged, adaptable, and higher-performing teams. Peernovation embraces lessons from more than a decade of academic research, fieldwork, and personal experiences throughout North America and the United Kingdom. Whether you’re a team leader or team member, learn how to:
- select the right people for your team
- create psychological safety and inspire greater productivity
- build a positive culture of accountability
- become a better team leader
- foster a robust learning-achieving cycle
If you believe “the power of we begins with me” and that meeting future challenges will require building the best teams possible, then Peernovation is for you.