Nonstop change is now the workplace norm. According to a 2013 global survey, 82% of companies had undergone significant reorganizations in the previous year, and only 21% say those efforts were a success. Companies with failed redesigns cited active employee resistance to the change as a challenge. Employees struggle to deal with the enormous amount of change they face and most feel out of control and stumped by the daily uncertainty.
The Institute for Corporate Productivity, a workforce research firm, found that companies surveyed considered their top two critical issues to be coping with change and managing organizational change. And yet, the study found that only 35% of the top performing organizations are effective at managing change. How much more would the other 65% be achieving if they managed change more effectively? What’s the solution?
In this book, you’ll experience practical, uplifting solutions that will allow you to master change, not just survive it. Learn why change is so difficult. Learn how to lessen the pain and stress nonstop change causes. Shift your perspective with inspiring personal stories, groundbreaking research, and proven behavior-change strategies.