In order to win relationships in today’s business climate, you must first understand the importance of having systems in place to provide exemplary service, making people a priority over products, putting the client experience at the top of the list and valuing relationships over technology.
Successful people and businesses approach the future with an attitude of high touch over high tech. Nice Guys Finish First provides stories, lessons, concrete takeaways and action items. The reader will go beyond finding out why nice guys finish first and discover how to be successful using the lessons provided. The book walks the reader along a path to becoming a student of Sandler’s system: Invest, Inspire and Execute. The chapters break the system down into smaller pieces, guiding the reader through practical application and lessons about leadership, technology, consistency, trust and empowerment. In addition, the book examines the importance of developing a culture of happiness, creating a positive attitude, effectively dealing with failure, managing a better life and mistakes to avoid on the road to success.
By reading Nice Guys Guys Finish First readers will:
1. Understand not only why nice guys finish first but also HOW to be nice and finish first.
2. Develop great habits that will allow the reader to develop great relationships.
3. Achieve personal and professional goals while maximizing performance.
4. Become an effective leader while building lasting relationships.
5. Learn how to maintain a positive attitude, be happy and stay in control of your professional and personal life.