If you’ve ever read an article you liked from me, thank you (whether you hit a “like” button or not). To keep the research-based quality of my articles up, I need something from you.
Here’s the thing: The time I spend writing is dwarfed by the time I spend reading and studying. I want to be the person who can consume information and curate key insights for my readers.
One of My Main Resources is You.
Indirectly, at least. I have been called a data hound. Sure, I read a lot of books from authors in the fields of economics, marketing, psychology, leadership, and more. I also consume research, and always have. Research is built when people like you invest your time in a researcher’s data gathering.
A key research source that I use in my articles is CSO Insights. They are the pre-eminent research house for sales intelligence.
- They have the world’s foremost authorities on Sales Enablement
- They conduct the world’s most complete and insightful research on Sales Operations.
- They have the world’s most sophisticated tracking data into best practices in B2B sales.
- They are the world’s best resource for benchmarking data. They help you answer questions like “is my attrition rate something I need to do something about?”
- Their Study of Sales Performance helps leaders know what works and what doesn’t.
- They study buyers. Because of CSO Insights, I can keep up-to-date on how buyers want to buy, and what kind of sellers they want to buy from.
- Their data drives talent and hiring tools to help you hire the right people, and put them in the right roles.
- They produce the information I use to help clients put the right analytics in place.
In short, these are researchers who build the data you need most in order to do your job. When people contact me for advice or help, it’s informed by this research, among other things. I’m grateful for all of those in years past who have contributed their time.
You Need Me on That Wall.
Even if you don’t want to read research yourself, you benefit from it. When you read my articles, you are consuming this research indirectly. If you find value in what I write, you benefit from CSO Insights’ work product. For those who have asked me for insights, I have an admission: it’s not just my brilliance. My advice relies on people who gather hard information.
Please help me to help you. This year’s Sales Practices study is open, and I respectfully ask your help by participating. Especially if you’re in a leadership role in the sales, sales operations, sales enablement, or corporate management disciplines. I know that surveys are tiring, but this one’s important..
And I Need You…Your Time, at Least.
For those who wonder if this is going to lead to a sales solicitation, the answer is no. I will repay your time with mine if you want, though. Use this link and, if you provide your name, I’ll not only send you my personal thanks, I’ll make sure you have access to research reports (if you want them.). Following up with all of you who respond is becoming a time investment, but I am happy to do it. Of course, you’ll also continue to see the research reflected in my articles.
Thank you, and I look forward to being notified that you helped, when you use this link.