[DIGITAL DISCUSSION] Creating a Winning Culture with 21st Century Leadership & Old School Principles[DIGITAL DISCUSSION] Creating a Winning Culture with 21st Century Leadership & Old School Principles https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/4x6-DD-EVENTS-PAGE-1920-x-1080-px-1024x576.png 1024 576 C-Suite Network https://c-suitenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/4x6-DD-EVENTS-PAGE-1920-x-1080-px-1024x576.png
Creating a Winning Culture with 21st Century Leadership & Old School Principles
Success stories have the power to inspire and this is no exception. Steve White created a culture defined by the catchphrase “Working Together to Win Together” during his tenure as President of Comcast’s West Division for 11 years.
Steve is currently the President, Special Counsel to the CEO at Comcast Cable and his career has been driven by continuous learning, radical responsibility, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. His efforts were instrumental in delivering industry-leading results and driving annual revenue of nearly $18 billion.
Tune into this Digital Discussion to learn:
- His journey “from the projects to president” and realizing the American dream
- How to “Find your Fights” – 7 tips for discovering your purpose
- Why getting fired was the best thing that happened to him
- Cultivating greater employee retention during the “Great Resignation”
- Creating an organization of inclusiveness through purpose