What to Do When the Unthinkable Happens featuring Randy Dewey
What to Do When the Unthinkable Happens
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 081 Randy Dewey
Randy Dewey is the Founder of LIFT Leadership and author of When the Unthinkable Happens: How to Lead Your Team and Pivot Your Business for Growth and Opportunity.
After leading ten company turnarounds — adding over $1.8 billion in corporate value collectively — he learned one unequivocal fact: the “unthinkable” situation is a cycle of “when” not “if.”
Whether you are struggling with deplenishing cash reserves, lack of resources for new product launches, or your biggest customer threatening to leave, as a leader, you must embrace the resulting crisis as an opportunity to pivot your business.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Randy Dewey about what to do when the unthinkable happens.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How including real world elements and stories in your book can help sell more copies.
- Why getting through something terrible makes you stronger on the other side.
- How unthinkable circumstances can sometimes provide unique opportunities.
- How the LIFT method works and why your business should be using it.
- Why it’s important to find the right company to help publish your book.
Connect with Randy:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices