Turning Introverts into Leaders featuring Terrance Lee
Turning Introverts into Leaders
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 112 Terrance Lee
Terrance Lee AKA The Introvert Leader is the best-selling author of Quiet Voice Fearless Leader: 10 Principles for Introverts to Awaken the Leader Inside. Terrance has taken on many leadership and management roles as an introvert at several Fortune 500 companies in the defense industry, with proven results. He utilizes his platform to empower introverts to tap into their own inner leadership potential.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Terrance Lee about turning introverts into leaders.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How you can use your book as the foundation of your business.
- Why being an introvert isn’t a bad thing to be.
- How introverts may have a wall or hurdle to jump over to become a leader.
- Why it’s important for people to know their triggers so they can move past them.
- How many introverted people feel invisible and how to change that.
Connect with Terrance:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices