Using a Book to Launch New Ventures featuring Mark Herschberg
Using a Book to Launch New Ventures
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 116 Mark Herschberg
Mark Herschberg is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You. From tracking criminals and terrorists on the dark web to creating marketplaces and new authentication systems, Mark has spent his career launching and developing new ventures at startups and Fortune 500s and in academia.
At MIT, he received a B.S. in physics, a B.S. in electrical engineering & computer science, and a M.Eng. in electrical engineering & computer science, focusing on cryptography. At Harvard Business School, Mark helped create a platform used to teach finance at prominent business schools.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Mark Herschberg about using a book to launch new ventures.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How networking, leading, negotiation, and communication are skills all businesspeople need.
- Why it’s important to create a plan, no matter how far off the goal may be.
- How you want to be a positional leader not an authoritative leader.
- Why you need to focus on building real relationships when you are out networking.
- How we all have a story to tell, we just need to figure out a way to tell it.
Connect with Mark:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices