Episode 2: The Rodale Institute’s Science of Food with Jeff Tkach
Jeff Tkach serves as the Chief Impact Officer for the Rodale Institute. Jeff is responsible for expanding Rodale Institute’s global influence in healing people and the planet by unlocking the transformational power of regenerative organic agriculture.
As Chief Impact Officer, Jeff leads the development and execution of the Institute’s core strategies, overseeing opportunities for partnership and co-investment that drive positive outcomes for Rodale’s philanthropic and programmatic initiatives.
Jeff served on the Rodale Institute’s Board of Directors in 2016, where he was instrumental in fostering relationships between the organization and business leaders in the organic food industry.
In this episode, we discuss:
· How Jeff’s unexplained collapse of health helped push him towards the regenerative movement
· Why humans need to reconnect with the healthy rhythms of nature
· Why teaching Americans to know where their food comes from is so important to their health
· How flipping industrial agriculture to regenerative can even boost the economy
· Rodale’s Institute’s 40-year experiment in growing food in regenerative soil versus commercial
I hope you will find this podcast as fascinating as I have.
Please let us know your thoughts!
Connect with Jeff
Connect with Bryan Charles
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Taylor is a former Marine, holistic lifestyle specialist, and founder...
Born in upstate New York, Stephen's formative years were spent...
James Connolly is an artist, chef, non-profit founder and documentary...
Liza Baker is an Integrative Nutrition® health coach and nonprofit...
Episode 3: Sustainable and High-Quality Food That is Prepared With Better-For-You Ingredients with Lynn GorfinkleLynn Gorfinkle is the Owner and Chief Operating Officer of...
Jeff Tkach serves as the Chief Impact Officer for the...
David R. Montgomery is a MacArthur Fellow and professor of...
Trailer for The Purpose Driven Plate, a show all about...