#45 Time Management Q&A, with Nina Sunday
This episode we turn the mic around to interview our host, Nina Sunday, on an area of subject-matter expertise, Time Management. Nina answers these 12 questions:
- What’s your number one tip for getting things done?
- Should you write down just the critical things?
- What causes procrastination?
- How should I deal with competing priorities?
- Do you recommend multi-tasking?
- I find myself getting distracted and daydreaming. How can I stop that?
- Sometimes the opposite happens, I feel overwhelmed by too much to do.
- Do we spend too much time sitting at our desks?
- We get too many emails. What advice do you have about handling emails?
- In your book, ‘Workplace Wisdom for 9 to Thrive’ you urge us to focus on completing the top 20% of tasks to achieve 80% of results. How does that work?
- How can we shorten a phone call?
- What are best books to read on time management?
ABOUT NINA SUNDAY CSP
Author of ‘Workplace Wisdom for 9 to thrive; the 12 soft skills everyone needs to know for workplace success', Nina frequents the speaking stage, in-person in Australia/New Zealand and virtually to international audiences from a professional studio on transforming team culture through Second Curve Thinking and constant reinvention.
With a Bachelor of Arts and Diploma in Education, and graduate of the 3-year program of the Australian Film, TV and Radio School, Nina worked as Production Manager in television, before founding the training organisation, Brainpower Training Pty Ltd, now leading a team of Facilitators Australia-wide.
Nina is a past chapter president of Professional Speakers Australia, a CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and twice-certified CVP (Certified Virtual Presenter) which means she can present virtually for any timezone globally.
If Manage Self, Lead Others inspires you, you can book Nina as a speaker for your conference visit https://ninasunday.com .
Brainpower Training's face-to-face and online workshops in Productivity, Communication, Leadership or Change and will take your team to the next level. Visit: https://www.brainpowertraining.com.au/training-topics/
Follow Nina Sunday:
The Manage Self, Lead Others podcast is mainly for experienced and aspiring managers to explore ways to elevate and transform team culture. Each week, Nina Sunday speaks with key experts from Australia and across the globe who share their insights in self-leadership and leading others. Fiercely Australian. Fiercely global.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices