EP 013 Dr. Sarah Rahal, MD & Founder of ARMRA
Sarah Rahal, MD is the founder of ARMRA, a bioscience company that leverages natural bioactives to strengthen the body's innate immune barriers. Dr. Rahal is a double board-certified pediatric neurologist with expertise in functional medicine and environmental health.
She completed her medical training at Columbia University in NY and was formerly assistant professor of neurology and pediatrics at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital. As a recognized expert, Dr. Rahal sat on the board of the National Headache Foundation and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the American Headache Society, and the Child Neurology Society.
Listen to this informative Nutrigenomic Nation episode with Sarah Rahal about functional and environmental medicine.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How people have more control over their health than they’ve been led to believe.
● Why people suffer more from chronic diseases today than they did 50 years ago.
● How people’s DNA doesn’t change but the way it expresses itself can.
● Why it’s important to eat a whole food diet pack with dense nutrients.
● How 80% of our immune system lives in the mucosal barrier.
Connect with Sarah:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Brian:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices