40 How to Continually Improve Your Books - Julie Ann Sullivan
Julie Ann Sullivan, author of six books, began with a self-printed book. Each of her following books developed in sophistication and broadened outreach, including a best-selling compilation volume. As her career has shifted, so has the focus of her books. Her approach to her career and her writing demonstrates a flexibility and an intuitive grasp of what her audience needs from which any would-be writer can learn.
Listen to this episode of Writing to Get Business. You’ll discover
- Ask yourself: What’s your “why” for writing a book.
- If you give a course, you can increase its value by pairing it with a workbook.
- The more effectively you can focus on a niche, the more success you’ll have.
- Participating in a compilation book can provide valuable publicity.
- When you’re considering writing a book, always consider the time and money investment.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices