Rebroadcast - 131: The Golden Book of Humanity: Living As Unconditional Love with Juha Riverhill
I am love, I am in my heart, I am listening.
In this episode, Holly interviews Juha Riverhill, spiritual teacher from Finland.
Juha's inspiration comes from a lifetime of difficulties, from being bullied as a child to a tumultuous divorce in his later years. out of the worst moment of his life. A difficult divorce, overwhelm of the aftermath and the whisper from his spirit guide, Cecelia, led him to channel/write his book, The Golden Book of Humanity.
Questions Holly and Juha explore include:
• How did you come to the understanding of spirit guides?
• What is something that you may be resisting in your life that gives you an opportunity to find a greater guide in your own life?
• Where do you start and how can you implement a sense of curiosity in your daily life?
• How can we ponder and practice the mantra I am love, I am in my heart, I am receiving?
• The Divine approached Juha in many ways from the time he was a child. He asked to be shown the way to communicate on a deeper level with his spirit guides.
• During a time in Paris, his time with Cecelia and other guides gained clarity and understanding the gifts they could help him bring to the world.
He set a goal of becoming a spiritual teacher.
Coming from a Christian background, he always had an understanding of the Holy Spirit, but he came to crave more of a spiritual exploration to a connection with unconditional love. He found this by bringing his living from his head to living in his heart. Through this it fulfilled an aching heart and created a raised vibrational state of sending and receiving perfect unconditional love with his life.
Find out more about Juha's book here.