On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
Why Purpose Can Drive Profits, with May McCarthy
This episode originally broadcast on the Smart Companies Thinking Bigger network.
Best-selling business author and consultant May McCarthy joins C-Suite host Kelly Scanlon to discuss how finding your company’s purpose can lead to more profits. C-Suite listeners will learn about:
- Creating a purpose or a “why” for your company
- Examples of successful companies and their “why”
- Emphasizing your company’s purpose through demonstrative action
- Strategies for using purpose as a driver of strategy and decision making
- How purpose creates profits
McCarthy is an author, speaker, university lecturer and angel investor has co-founded and helped grow seven successful companies. She is the author of the best-selling “The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance.”
swipe to see more