One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
004 – What Tax Law Changes Are Bringing Homeowners in 2018
In this episode, KT discusses:
- What a home equity line of credit is and how it’s changed in 2018
- Variable interest rates
- Advantage and disadvantages of tax benefits
- The effects on the average American
- A home equity line of credit is a second loan established on your home. It’s not your primary mortgage.
- This line of credit is commonly used for home projects or debt consolidation
- In 2018, you lose the ability to write off these interests that you paid
- Ask yourself, what’s the true expense of what you do and what you save?
“Interest on your home equity line of credit WAS tax deductible.” – KT Thomas
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more