What Every Professional Needs to Know About New Media with Doug Sandler- Part 2 of a 2 Part series
In this episode, Christina Martini and Doug Sandler discuss:
- What does every lawyer need to know about new media?
- What can creators and listeners accomplish through a podcast that they cannot through other media?
- What do lawyers need to know as consumers of podcasts?
- When should a lawyer seriously consider creating their own podcast?
- What are some of the pluses and minuses of playing in the new media space?
- Don’t underestimate the power of your interview on a podcast.
- Be consistent and don’t compare.
- There are many new media ways to reach volumes of people every day.
- You have to love it to want to do it.
“You can’t develop a seven figure business with a half assed attitude.” — Doug Sandler
About Doug Sandler: Doug has interviewed hundreds of business leaders. As co-host of The Nice Guys on Business Podcast and an interviewer, Doug has interviewed digital marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk, media superstar Arianna Huffington, ABC’s Dan Harris, Celebrity Apprentice Jeffrey Hayzlett, NY Times and Wall Street Journal Best Seller Jeffrey Gitomer and dozens of celebs and business leaders. As an author, Doug’s book, Nice Guys Finish First, is an Amazon best seller. Doug is a nationally recognized speaker and shares his Nice Guy’s relationship building message with businesses across the country. As TurnKey’s concept development expert, Doug works directly with clients on podcast planning and development.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Twitter: Doug- @DJDoug
Podcast Website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
Website: TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Britnie Leverett
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more