On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
What Cryptocurrency Means for Business
Cryptocurrency is a rapidly evolving industry. To most business people, cryptocurrency still seems like some mysterious system of money. Joshua Dewitt, the co-founder of CoinLion joins Talking Business Now host Kelly Scanlon to explain what cryptocurrency is and what it can mean for the C-suite of business.
CoinLion, a new cryptocurrency exchange and portfolio platform, aims to do change the emerging cryptocurrency market as E*Trade and others changed the day trading game.
CoinLion users join a community of cryptocurrency experts, which empowers its members to create and share portfolios, offer trade strategies, and share research they need to make highly-informed decisions. This ensures the sustained health and strength of the community as it continues to grow. A native token, LION, can be earned and spent within the platform, based on member contributions and needs within the community. LION will be used as the currency that rewards and incentivizes member contributions to the community, and also serves as payment to access these valuable assets.
Specifically, Josh discusses for C-Suite listeners:
- How he got interested enough in cryptocurrency to quit his job and found CoinLion.
- The disconnect between the modern financial world and the emerging cryptocurrency exchanges
- How cryptocurrency works.
- Some of the industry challenges such as transparency, the need for standards and other issues.
- Ways businesses can learn more about cryptocurrency and begin using it.
- Banks and major financial institutions adapting to the emergence of cryptocurrency.
- The biggest challenges investors and crypto traders face to make cryptocurrency mainstream.
swipe to see more