and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
Welcome to the MEconomy Featuring Gabe Larsen
- The Me-conomy is about giving the customer what they want, when they want it, how they want it, with little to no effort. That’s convenience!
- A perfect omnichannel experience allows a customer to start a support conversation through one channel and finish the same conversation in another without having to repeat information.
- Kustomer has found that 77% of customers expect their problem to be resolved immediately, placing an emphasis on ‘real-time’ customer service strategies.
- Personalization has only grown more important throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Customers are used to it, and it’s not going away.
- Chatbots have an important role to play. The problem with a lot of today’s chatbots is that they’re not able to connect to a CRM system.
- It’s crucial in today’s world to position your company in a way that ties your CRM to your channels of communication in order to provide great customer service.
- Incorporating self-service, real-time responses, personalization, and communication channel-of-choice can ultimately lead to a convenient experience for customers.
“Today’s customers are switching like crazy. If they experience service that isn’t convenient, they will take their business elsewhere.”
Gabe Larsen currently leads Kustomer’s worldwide marketing efforts, including advertising, brand, communications, demand, and digital. Prior to joining Kustomer, Gabe was the VP of Marketing for XANT where he helped create the sales acceleration category and grow the company to nearly one-hundred million in revenue.
swipe to see more