One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
015 – Understanding the Complexity of the New Tax Code
In this episode, KT and George discuss:
- Getting taxes done this year
- Keeping a cool financial head
- Writing off state and local taxes against the federal return
- The trade off
- Your total tax obligation may not change as much as you think
- Not everybody is going to save taxes
- Alternative minimum taxes is a method on how to calculate your tax liability (state/local taxes and miscellaneous itemized deductions)… it wasn’t adjusted along with inflation
- Only children under the age of 17 at the end of the tax, qualify for the tax credit
“This is a very, very complex tax code that has just been introduced to us… so tread lightly.” – George Ferullo
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Twitter: KT Thomas
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
swipe to see more