and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Voice of the Customer Featuring Simon Glass
- Using video can be a great way to connect with your customers and collect their feedback.
- In order to build a good customer experience, you must get close to the customer by speaking with them more frequently and understanding the path they’re on. Good CX is about connection and relationships.
- It is possible to use technology such as video to build customer connections globally from the comfort of your own home, which can even prompt customers to be more truthful and go deeper in the feedback they provide.
- When connecting with customers to gather feedback and insights, make sure to have purposeful conversations with a set agenda. This will help you glean the most useful information.
- The best insights come from talking directly with your customers, either one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Brands must be prepared to pivot and adapt to rapidly changing customer demands, desires and priorities. Collecting feedback more rapidly can help position companies to meet new consumer expectations.
- A good customer service and experience program is more important than ever for all companies in today’s environment. Without one, a company will not succeed.
- It’s important to collect qualitative data in addition to quantitative data. This will give you insights on top of numbers. Quantitative data gives you the “what” while qualitative data gives you the “why” behind what your customers tell you.
- You must integrate the voice of the customer into your business. This will drive your company into the future and beyond.
- io’s moderator guides for driving purposeful conversations can be found on their website.
“There’s never been a more important time to truly integrate the voice of the customer into your business and to have that drive where you take the business into the future and beyond.”
Simon Glass is the Chief Executive Officer of Discuss.io, an enterprise-level smart video platform. He is responsible for overseeing all facets of the business and driving the company’s global development strategy.
swipe to see more