The Secrets to Living and Working with Introverts
In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- Her fascination with the topic of introverts and how it started, including a professional event featuring Susan Cain and her book, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking.
- Qualities and characteristics that tend to differentiate introverts from the rest of the pack.
- 10 Tips for living and working with introverts.
- The importance of understanding and respecting the personality traits of those around us.
- At least 1/3 of the people we know are introverts, these qualities and predilections should be considered in the context of our careers and interactions with others.
- The introverts among us should understand that our natural tendencies can sometimes lead to self-limiting behavior and that sometimes we need to turn it off.
- We all, introverts and extroverts alike, must make a concerted effort to balance the benefits of different types of working styles and contributions, and work together to reach optimal results for our clients.
- One of the most important things we can all do is to understand and respect the different personality traits of those around us.
“We all need to embrace who we are, and to understand our natural tendencies. Whether an introvert or an extrovert, there is no right or wrong – we are wired a certain way, and we need to acknowledge and accept this about ourselves.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more