and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Perks of Influencer Marketing Featuring Elma Beganovich
- Influencer marketing is a way to add to your customer journey. It starts with social media. One of the first things customers look at when exploring a brand is their social media presence.
- Influencer marketing enhances customer experience through people, visuals and content that are relatable, unlike traditional ads made in a studio.
- A strong, influential social media presence can also help B2B companies negotiate collaborations and partnerships with other B2B companies.
- Current customers can be some of your best social media influencers.
- Social media profiles are the new ‘showrooms’ for manufacturers to present and promote their products or services.
- Negative reviews or comments on social media are a good way to showcase to the public (which includes current and potential customers) how your business handles customer complaints.
- Look at your competitors to see which social media channels they focus on and how they utilize those platforms within their business. That’s a good place to start.
- Your followers want to interact with influencers. That’s why social media platforms work so well. They have the capability to interact, , unlike traditional media like TV, radio and print.
- Social media is a great opportunity to engage with your customers and marketing efforts on a personal level.
“Think about how you can customize the different social media channels to fit your business, regardless of your industry.”
“Negative reviews provide an opportunity for brands to show potential and existing customers how well they handle issues and complaints.”
“Remember that social media provides free tools for business to advertise, engage with customers, collect feedback, and even research the competition.”
Elma Beganovich leads A&E’s efforts in building the company’s list of world-renowned partners and clients. Her area of expertise includes identifying roles that A&E can play for a variety of brands in different industries, as well as developing terms and scope of those partnerships.
swipe to see more