and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The New, Better Customer Experience Featuring Dennis Wakabayashi
- There are two halves to customer-centricity. One is the great leaders of CX, who are inspirational catalysts for creating customer-centric culture. The other half is the people in the trenches, who connect those leaders and companies with solutions.
- Any customer experience tactic or strategy you try to implement should be supported by your customer record, which is all the information you can (legally) gather about your customer.
- If you want senior leadership to invest in customer experience, you must show them the ROI (return on investment).
- The best way to position customer experience to leadership is to highlight the increase in productivity, efficiency and agility.
- Touchless and contactless payments have existed since 1997, but have been accelerated and more widely adopted over the past year.
- The employee experience has a huge impact on the customer experience. If employees are happy and well-supported, they are able to better support customers and deliver a better experience.
- Employee needs will continue to change moving forward. Make the voice of the employee a central part of the decision-making process.
- Become a partner to your customers and clients, rather than another vendor. If you’re not a partner, you’re in a potential churn zone where someone else could come along and build a better relationship with your customers.
- The inspiration and innovation that comes from teamwork is what drives a customer-centric culture. And that is available to executives free of charge!
“The one thing that drives a successful culture is the inspiration and innovation that comes from teamwork to create a new ‘better.’”
Dennis Wakabayashi is the VP of CX Solutions Delivery for RR Donnelley, a global business communications firm. He is among the top 50 CX influencers globally and provides relevant customer experience content on many social channels.
swipe to see more