and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Most Important Business Strategy: Create Trust – Featuring Guest David Horsager
Do your customers trust you?
Shep Hyken sits down with David Horsager, discussing the importance of trust and how gaining it from your customers is the most significant thing you can do.
- Trust is a confident belief in a product or an organization. When there is confident belief, everything changes. When trust goes up, creativity and loyalty do as well. Cost and suspicion goes down.
- When employees get treated properly, it trickles down and the customers feel that.
- 8 pillars that hold up the trust edge: Without just one, you could lose trust. All 8 are necessary to gain trust.
- Consistency – If you do something consistently, customers will come to expect you to do that, whether it be good or bad.
- Clarity – People trust the clear, and mistrust the ambiguous.
- Compassion – If customers believe they are cared about, they will trust you.
- Character – Do what is right, not what is easy.
- Competency – Stay fresh and relevant, and capable of being trusted.
- Commitment – Companies that are trusted most are ones that stick with it.
- Connection – How we connect and collaborate is vital.
- Contribution – Trust comes to those who get results, those who perform.
David Horsager, MA, CSP, CPAE, is the CEO of Trust Edge Leadership Institute, national bestselling author of The Trust Edge, inventor of the Enterprise Trust Index, and director of one of the nation’s foremost trust studies: The Trust Outlook.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more