We're excited that Paradigm Shift is part of C-Suite Radio! Know people who should tune in? Spread the love, share the show with them and help me grow the Paradigm Shift community.
The Magic of Peer Mentoring and Peer Advantage with Leo Bottary- Part 1 of a 2 Part Series
In this episode, Christina Martini and Leo Bottary discuss:
- Leo’s background and what he has experienced to make him decide on his path of life.
- Why people don’t capitalize on mentoring relationships.
- Why who you surround yourself with matters.
- How do you know when you are surrounded by people who help you be the best you can be.
- The more leaders can collaborate with each other the more their employees will learn to collaborate with each other.
- It’s important to ask those around you for support and to give support in return.
- Sharing hard things with those around you will help you connect.
- As leaders you need to really understand that the recipient understands what you are saying.
“The team can do so much more together than any individuals possibly can.” — Leo Bottary
Connect with Leo Bottary:
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more