We're excited that Paradigm Shift is part of C-Suite Radio! Know people who should tune in? Spread the love, share the show with them and help me grow the Paradigm Shift community.
The Likability Factor and the Magic of Gravitas
In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- The likeability factor and the reality and fiction of likeability.
- The relationship between gravitas and how it is applied in the business world.
- The different components of gravitas and how we are able to use that to serve the greater good and maintain our credibility.
- Everyone can take steps in developing and harnessing gravitas and likeability.
- Trustworthiness, credibility and predictability are all critical ingredients of being likable.
- There is a level of assertiveness and self-assuredness which go hand in hand with gravitas, and these are inextricably linked with our posture, body language and level of engagement when interacting with others.
- Being a great communicator means we are able to take our knowledge and insight and successfully and passionately convey them to others in an inspiring way.
- We all would benefit greatly by focusing on both our likability as well as our gravitas.
“Gravitas is not just for politicians, newscasters and the C-suite anymore. It has become increasingly important for all professionals, and lawyers in particular. Having gravitas helps to inspire the trust, confidence, and peace of mind of clients.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more