We're excited that Paradigm Shift is part of C-Suite Radio! Know people who should tune in? Spread the love, share the show with them and help me grow the Paradigm Shift community.
The Law of Innovation
In this episode, Christina Martini discusses:
- What innovation means in the context of the legal profession.
- How innovation can help in creating and sustaining client relationships.
- Ways to drive innovation in the legal profession.
- There is a need for innovation in all areas and fields, not just among the latest technological breakthrough or cure of disease.
- Innovation maximizes both quantity and quality of the legal services being offered, while minimizing the effort and expenditure of resources associated with those offerings.
- Innovation drives meaningful progress, growth, and creativity.
- Collaboration is essential to innovation.
“What matters most is fostering progress, thereby leaving the world a better place than it was before the innovation.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more