The Importance of Being Nimble, and Taking Risks
In this episode, Christina Martini discuss:
- Change is constant, so you have to stay nimble to take advantage of this fact.
- Being nimble helps us predict changes which are likely to impact a client’s organization.
- Emotional Intelligence requires being nimble so you can adapt to your client’s ever-changing needs. This will help you stand apart from your competition.
- Taking risks can help you service clients better so you can take on new opportunities.
- Lawyers need to adapt so they can react to rapidly changing circumstances which may change their client’s needs.
- Ask about a client’s interests outside of your specific area of expertise. This can give you insights into their business and can pay dividends in the long run.
- Being successful doesn’t mean you’ve never failed. You have to learn from the failures, the possibility of failure can’t make you not take a risk.
“We seek to understand the genesis of change and where it is likely to lead in an effort to enhance predictability, so that we can better position our clients and ourselves for what’s next.” — Christina Martini
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Strickland Bonner
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more