and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Hospitality Mentality Featuring Rupeh Patel
Shep Hyken interviews Rupesh Patel. They discuss Rupesh’s “secret sauce” to creating an amazing guest experience across his hotels, and how those ideas can translate to the larger customer service world.
- Don’t make the mistake of caring more about money than customer service. Focus on customer service and the money will follow.
- The first step to creating an amazing experience is raising your brand standards. Define the standards for your business and focus on improving your operations to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Ask yourself what you can do to make your customers feel special and elevate the experience they have with you. Note: The answer doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming to be effective.
- Find ways to personalize your customers’ experience. Customization can go a long way toward satisfaction and amazement.
- Providing good customer service can be some of your most powerful marketing.
- Invest in your team members; make them feel important and like they’re part of the process. When building your team, find people who genuinely care and are willing to go above and beyond.
- Reviews are hugely important for any and every business. Create a great experience first and foremost, but don’t expect that to be enough to encourage customers to write good reviews.
Quote: “If you want to be amazing and take your business to the next level, get a team that actually cares, a team that will go above and beyond.” – Rupesh Patel
swipe to see more