and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Holy Grail Of Customer Experience Featuring Guest Craig McVoy
How any sized business can create customer experience and loyalty.
Shep Hyken sits down with Craig McVoy, founder and Chief Experience Officer at Beyond Brand. They discussed Craig’s new book Beyond Brand, the seven customer experience principles every business must follow and the questions you must ask if you want your brand to compete in 2018 and beyond.
- McVoy shares his proven methodology that can help any business, regardless of size, improve their profitability and audience happiness.
- Not being a big conglomerate or brand shouldn’t stop you from delivering a great experience.
- In the omni-channel world we live in, great customer experience is more than just great service on the phone or in store. The experience is an end-to-end feeling the customer has across all touchpoints and channels across the journey.
- McVoy states that you cannot deliver a sub-par employee experience and expect your staff to deliver your customers a great experience.
- 86% of customers say they want to have a meaningful relationship with brands they use. However, 74% of those people said they couldn’t care less if those brands fell of the face of the earth tomorrow.
- There are three audiences that brands must be aware of if they want to improve brand loyalty.
- Employees – People who work for your brand.
- Customers – People who’ve spent money on your product or service.
- Community – People who know about your brand, but aren’t an employee or a customer (and have an opinion about you).
Craig McVoy is the co-founder and Chief Experience Officer at Beyond Brand. Before Beyond Brand, he spent 25 years helping brands like BMW and Mercedes deliver a better experience to both customers and employees. Currently, while consulting with dozens of brands, he is writing a book titled, Beyond Brand – Why it’s the experience that causes people to fall in love with the brand.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
swipe to see more