Change is key to the survival and the success of an organization; whether it’s an upgrade to a new email system or a paradigm shift towards gender equality.
With more than 30 years of corporate career, change catalyst Sharon Stanbury has seen the ups and downs of implementing key changes. And in this episode of The Female Red Zone, she shares valuable lessons, tips and insights for leaders who are on their way to promote changes in their organization. She reveals the importance of going straight to your people and ask their take on the changes you’d like to implement in your business.
Finally, learn about “listening conversation”. Find out how it can potentially bring forth new ideas and innovations to your company.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is a change catalyst and its role in transforming how businesses are done for the better.
- The biggest change she had to implement around a company’s email management solution and the challenges she had to go through.
- Her thoughts on how to apply change while addressing the needs of people who will get affected by this transformation.
- Her take on gender pay inequity and the value of bringing impactful feminine qualities into a masculine work environment.
- The importance of feminine energy in a corporate environment.
- How she transforms businesses through thought leading conversations such as gender equality.
- The biggest risk she had to undertake as a change catalyst.
- Her biggest success in helping organizations change.
swipe to see more