and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Evolution of CX Featuring Scott Harris
- Scott Harris defines creating ‘wow’ as helping your customers always get more out of CX and going over and above in delivering for your customers.
- If you wait until the end of an interaction to survey your customers, you are essentially surveying the memory of an experience.
- CX for years has been about collecting and analyzing data to make great business decisions. Now that same data can be used as a behavioral driver powering better customer experiences in the immediate moment.
- Legacy CX is telling your customers that their feedback matters because you will be using their feedback to shape the experience for future
- CX feedback in real-time empowers the brand to fix the experience immediately for customers that report problems, which in turn creates confidence and trust in your brand and the experience.
- We’re now seeing a paradigm shift in CX that empowers not only the customer but also the employees to shape the experience.
- Customers who leave positive reviews in a survey allows for opportunities to automatically send follow-up messages and offers for these happy customers to join your rewards program, for example.
- Even small businesses can take the concept of sending immediate surveys to help create a better experience for their customers. Not every company needs data-driven software to fix customer issues and improve CX overall.
- In the enterprise world, there is ROI everywhere and with billions of dollars lost from poor customer service every year, companies cannot afford to use the old paradigm of CX anymore.
- Companies are evolving to systems, processes and connectivity that allows them to interact with their customers and improve CX in real-time.
“Experiences are happening right now, and companies are evolving to systems and processes that allow them to improve CX in real-time.”
Scott Harris is the CEO and founder of Experience.com, a game-changing Experience Management Platform (XMP). Harris is also the author of CX 2.0: Create WOW Customer Experiences, which outlines the future of real-time experience management, released in 2020.
swipe to see more