and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Culture of Caring Featuring Guest Claire Boscq-Scott
Creating an Unforgettable Customer Experience Every Time
Shep Hyken interviews Claire Boscq-Scott. They discuss the importance of a workplace culture of caring and how it can positively impact the customer experience.
Shep’s Opening Monologue
In Shep’s opening monologue, he elaborates upon the idea of amazing your employees so that they, in turn, can amaze your customers.
The Interview with Claire Boscq-Scott:
- Every employee needs to understand their role as it applies to the customer experience, even if they have no direct contact with the customer.
- What is felt on the inside of a company by its employees will be felt on the outside by its customers–that’s why it is crucial to create and foster a culture of caring.
- Claire starts the relationship with her clients with a company audit that addresses three important issues:
1. The first thing to examine is the work environment. Claire audits the environment and implements changes to make it more pleasant to both workers and customers. If the environment is pleasing and inviting, then employees will want to come to work and customers will want to spend money.
2. The second area of focus is your employees. They need to understand the entire map of the customer journey and how they fit into the bigger picture of the customer experience. If they feel that their company cares about them, they will be more loyal and their performance will be better.
3. The third thing is, of course, the customers themselves. The goal is to create a positive, unforgettable customer experience every single time.
- Being too focused on results can sacrifice the caring aspect of your business. This will ultimately prove detrimental to the customer experience and to your business.
Claire Boscq Scott is a speaker, trainer, “coachsultant,” self-described “busy queen bee,” and author of the recent book Thriving by Caring.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
“Everything we do in life is about relationships.” – Claire Boscq-Scott
swipe to see more