and New York Times bestselling author Shep Hyken, who interviews leading business
professionals and other customer experience professionals. Each guest shares insights
and tips on how to succeed and create amazing customer experiences.
The bright business minds featured on Amazing Business Radio come from all over
the world. They include viral video stars, corporate CEOs, bestselling authors, thought
leaders, and many other inspiring personalities. The show brings a variety of topics
related to customer service and customer experience to provide the answers that
C-Suite listeners will want to know to take their success to the next level.
The Convenience Revolution
Shep Hyken shares Six Convenience Principles from his latest book, The Convenience Revolution that will either disrupt the market or be disrupted. You don’t have to compete with all six convenience principles but if you can’t find one or two areas where your organization can raise its game, prepare to be disrupted!
- 6 Convenience Principles
- Reduce Friction – Make doing business with you as easy as possible.
- Self-service – Let your customers control the transaction/interaction.
- Technology – Create new processes, tools and ways of interacting that make life easier for customers.
- Subscription – Establish automated, scheduled delivery of products and services that people use on a regular basis.
- Delivery – Bring the product to the customer, rather than making the customer go to the product.
- Access – Be available to your customers by location and/or hours of operation.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio. To learn more about the latest book visit www.BeConvenient.com.This episode of Amazing Business Radio with Shep Hyken answers the following questions … and more:
- What is the most convenient company to do business with?
- How can I use convenience to create better customer experiences?
- How can I be more convenient to create a better customer experience?
- How can I disrupt my competition?
- How can I take my customer service to the next level?
swipe to see more