On each episode of Talking Business Now, host Kelly Scanlon and her guests deliver the inside scoop on how America’s most successful entrepreneurs are transforming their industries—and even creating new ones. You'll also hear from the top business minds in the country, best-selling business authors and nationally recognized business gurus as they deliver practical tools, tips and advice for growing your business.
The American Dream Revisited, with Gary Sirak
This episode originally broadcast on the Smart Companies Thinking Bigger network.
Gary Sirak, president of Sirak Financial Services, joins C-Suite host Kelly Scanlon on this episode of Talking Business Now. Gary is the author of “If Your Money Talked . . . What Secrets Would It Tell?” and “The American Dream Revisited: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Results.”
Sirak has been helping people achieve their American Dream for the past 35 years. A conversation he overheard at a coffee shop inspired him to write his “American Dream” book. In this episode, C-Suite listeners will learn:
- Whether the American Dream still has a pulse
- What Sirak learned through interviews while writing the book
- What the American Dream means to him
- Whether people today are achieving their American Dream
- 7 key skills and ideas that can help people on their journey to achieving the American Dream
- Why Sirak created “The American Dream Revisited” scholarship
- Sirak’s advice for current and future entrepreneurs
swipe to see more