One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
047 – Tammy Symons- Vacation Smartly
In this episode, KT and Tammy discuss:
- The money that goes into vacations and your vacation budget
- Only spending what you can afford on vacation
- Knowing what your purchase includes
- When to buy the cheapest airplane tickets
- Find hotels that have kitchens so that you don’t have to go out to dinner every meal of your vacation
- Decide what’s worth it when buying items on vacation
- Vacation traveling websites don’t have all the airlines on them, so do some of your own digging around
- Tuesday’s have the best prices for buying airplane tickets and other traveling packages
“You’re taking a vacation to actually have a vacation. Get out of the house and do something!” — Tammy
Connect with Tammy Symons, CFP:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more