One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
059 – Tammy Symons- Managing your Mortgage
Tammy Symons: Managing your Mortgage
In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- The benefit of paying off your mortgage verses investing your money.
- Some of the factors to consider when you’re going into retirement.
- The historical pattern of mortgage interest rates over the last 10+ years and how it is changing now.
- The pros and cons on some of the ways in which you can use your investments to pay/pay off your mortgage.
- Key Takeaways:
- There is no one size fits all answer to financial questions regarding your home.
- Going into retirement with no major financial obligations is far more reassuring than having large financial obligations.
- Pay attention to your interest rates over various debts – rule of thumb states pay off your highest interest rate first.
- Don’t take money out of your home to put it into the market.
- Website: www.newdaysolutions.com
- See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
- Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
- Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
- Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
- Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
- Click here to reach KT
- Phone: 603-758-1101
- Email: email@example.com
- Connect with Tammy Symons:
- “If you have a mortgage right now, this is the lowest mortgage that you are going to have. If you have gotten it over the last 10 years…” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more