One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
066 – Tammy Symons – Managing Market Volatility
In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- Balancing your investments.
- Knowing your objective, your comfort level with risk, and the timeframe of your money.
- Dollar cost averaging.
- How your instincts might lead you astray in finances.
- Buying low and selling high will not always make you money.
- Money you need now should be invested differently than money you need for retirement several years down the line.
- Good, professional investors are wrong about 30% of the time – you’re going to buy some things that don’t work out.
- Fear makes people hurt more than greed.
“Keep in check with your overall visions.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more