One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
048 – Tammy Symons- Deciding What in Your Life Matters and Acting on it
In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
· The drive to want to continue to climb in your career
· Deciding what your life matters, and acting on it
· Figuring out if you’re on the right path of life, and if you’re not how to get to the right place
· Sharing information that you’ve learned outside of the workplace
· You have to have a good support team to truly succeed in life
· It’s important to work with someone who has a large amount of knowledge
· Make a plan to accomplish your future life goals
· Don’t be afraid to share the things that you’re accomplishing
“If you have questions about where you want to go or if you feel like the area you’re in right now isn’t where you want to be, that’s not a bad thing and you shouldn’t be ashamed.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons, CFP:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more