One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
063 – Tammy Symons: Budgeting for Everyone
In this episode, KT and Tammy Symons discuss:
- Knowing where you are and understanding your need for budgeting.
- Steps to budgeting and prioritizing your goals.
- Utilizing the tools around you, reputable apps, bank or credit union tools, etc. to your advantage.
- Being thoughtful about one-off decisions and discretionary funds.
- There’s more to budgeting than making a bunch of money.
- Pick your goal for your budget first, you don’t want to create an additional liability in the future.
- Give yourself room for unexpected expenses in your budget.
- Budgeting is not a solo effort, it’s a family and relationship effort.
“Budgeting applies to everyone, no matter how much money you make, where you are as far as your lifestyle goes, or how old you are.” — Tammy Symons
Connect with Tammy Symons:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more