One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
053 – Shawn McBride-Profit in Partnership
In this episode, KT and R. Shawn McBride discuss:
- Multiple forms of partnership and how to make sure they will work
- Don’t be afraid to talk about the contingency plans
- The importance of getting it in writing – a handshake agreement isn’t typically a good idea
- Ways to figure out if the partnership is actually working – to know if it’s a good partnership
- The key to a good partnership is understanding
- Have the uncomfortable conversations early on
- Discuss The 4 D’s: death, disability, divorce, disagreement
- Do your due diligence up front, build it the right way.
“You don’t want to agree to agree in the future. That’s where the problems come in.” — R. Shawn McBride
Connect with Shawn:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more