One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
060 – Retirement Planning
In this episode, KT discusses:
- How long 6% savings might last after retirement.
- Retirees are now living longer than they have before and how that has changed the way we must look at retirement.
- Ways to shore up your retirement.
- Things you can do now to make sure you are handling your money now to give you the best retirement possible.
- People that make a lot of money tend to be better savers, but they also continue to be a bigger spender.
- Start saving now and start increasing what you save each year.
- Increase your saving percentage by 2% each year until it is a good amount.
- If you are young, get the time value of money on your side.
“We are coming up to open enrollment season, this may be the year for you to decide that you’re going to move off the mark.” — KT Thomas
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more