Priscilla is Not Michael Scott
If The Office taught those in the C-Suite anything, it’s that managing people is harder than it looks. From creating an enjoyable work environment to fostering creativity and innovation, being a good boss takes practice, intention and a little bit of skill. While Priscilla is definitely not Michael Scott, in this episode of Ponderings from the Perch, she reveals which fictional boss she identifies with most. Tune-in as Priscilla answers questions about C-Suite leadership styles, creating stellar office culture and supporting your employees.
Here’s a sneak peek of the questions she answers in this week’s episode:
- What’s your first memory of being a leader?
- What characteristics does it take to be a good leader and boss?
- What is your biggest management mistake?
- What’s your biggest management accomplishment?
- How do you get to know your employees and their work styles?
- What’s one piece of advice for bosses and one for employees?
Like it? Love it? Want some more of it? Let us know by leaving a review on iTunes!
“I guess the attitude that I’ve tried to create here is that I’m a friend first and a boss second and probably an entertainer third.” —Michael Scott
swipe to see more