Priscilla, Ashley and Emma in Bird On The Street – IIeX NA Edition
Hosted by GreenBook, IIeX is all about new ideas, new approaches and new connections in market research and insights.
In addition to co-chairing the event with our pal Will Leach, teaching a master class, and doing her part to Keep Austin Weird, Priscilla and the Little Bird crew attended amazing lectures, hit the pavement for Bird on the Street podcast interviews, and critically evaluated every scenario so that they could bestow upon four lone stars the (completely fictional) Little Bird Awards.
Those sessions herein are compiled for your listening pleasure. Tune in to hear from IIeX staff, attendees and presenters. Including:
- Colleen Kennedy – Director of Marketing at GreenBook
- Sasha McCune – Director at Conifer Research
- Tim Lawton – Co-founder at SightX
- Jackie Anderson – Growth Strategist at ScaleHouse
- Shelly Bouren – Research Manager with the Detroit Pistons
- Anne Brown – CEO of Gazelle Global Research Services
- Emma Borochoff – Marketing Director at Remesh Inc.
- Dierdre Breakenrdige and Dolores Hirschmann live workshop – bit.ly/pm-special
- IMD – https://www.insights-marketing.org/
- Scott Andrew James, Typewriter Poet https://www.scottandrewjames.com/
- WIRe – https://www.womeninresearch.org/
swipe to see more