Priscilla and Ashley Seal the Tomb of Google+
Google’s social networking endeavor seemed poised to make big waves… something about their $719 billion in market capital lent a bit of credibility to the effort that turned out to be an almost immediate cricket-fest. The recent announcement that they would be pulling the plug on the sleeping giant wasn’t a huge shock to most people, but it’s not without ramifications.
RIP, Google+. You were the Jar Jar Binks of social networks. We made fun of you so much, we started to feel guilty about it. Goodnight, sweet prince.
Social Media Resources:
– BLOG: 3 WAYS LITTLE BIRD MARKETING USES SOCIAL MEDIA TO EXPAND YOUR MARKETING MESSAGE
– BLOG: PRISCILLA’S 4 TIPS FOR BUSINESSES STRESSED BY THE NEW FACEBOOK ALGORITHM
– BLOG: EXPOSE YOURSELF: THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
– PODCAST: PRISCILLA AND ASHLEY TALK TURKEY, ROBOTS AND BLOGGING
– PODCAST: PRISCILLA GETS A NEW PONY
– DOWNLOAD: HOW TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS WITH FACEBOOK
– DOWNLOAD: PRISCILLA’S TOP 10 WAYS TO CRUSH IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
About our sponsor: IIeX North America is on April 23rd-25th in Austin, TX! Brought to you by GreenBook, this event is all about new ideas, new approaches and new connections in market research and insights. Join the brightest and boldest minds in market research, all under one roof. Register with the promo code LITTLEBIRD to save 20%!
swipe to see more