Priscilla and Ashley Go to Quirk’s Chicago
Anddddd we’re back! After 3 Quirk’s events, Momma Bird, Priscilla McKinney is in the podcast booth and recapping her time at the most recent Quirk’s Event in Chicago.
In this episode of Ponderings from the Perch, Priscilla and Content Marketing Manager, Ashley Le Blanc, discuss their favorite parts of the conference, including: networking events, the MR Jam Band and eating french fries in bed after a long day.
Per usual, the two give out a few awards for their favorite giveaway item, best shoes and the coveted, Quirk’s Spirit Award.
The two attended the conference well-prepared with recorder in hand. Listen in as Priscilla and Ashley interview attendees, staff and presenters of Quirk’s Chicago 2019. Guests include:
- Katie Kulp – Quirk’s Media
- Zoe Dowling – Focus Vision
- Sanjay Vrudhula – Recon MR
- Tina Gaffney – Realeyes
- Michael Kissen – Fuel Cycle
- Riley Maynard – Dapresy
- Kevin Mahler – Schmidt Market Research
- Justin Blomgren – 20|20 Research
- Jim Jacobs – Focus Insite
- Jill Bishop – Multilingual Connections
- Jignesh Shah – Rybbon
- Leann Donovan – KNow Research
- Garrett Gil de Rubio – P2Sample
- Cheryl Jordan-Aguilera – Pop Research
- Amit Choudhary – Jasper Colin Research
- Benjamin Rietti – E-Tabs
- Aaron Frey – Insight Strategy GroupLastly, we want to say a BIG thank you to
If you are in the MR industry and aren’t a part of WIRe, you are truly missing out. Join now for free!
Like what you hear? Let us know! Subscribe, rate and review Ponderings from the Perch on iTunes.
swipe to see more