We're excited that Paradigm Shift is part of C-Suite Radio! Know people who should tune in? Spread the love, share the show with them and help me grow the Paradigm Shift community.
Planning for a Successful 2019
In this episode, Christina Martini and David Susler discuss:
- What 2018 meant for Christina and David professionally and personally.
- Hopes and goals for 2019 and building on their accomplishments so far.
- How to best prepare for the year ahead.
- Tips and advice for how to plan and strategize now for a successful year.
- Sometimes you need to change an environment to continue to grow and develop the way you want to.
- Make sure you set your 2019 goals to stretch you and help you grow as a person.
- Life’s too short not to be happy.
- Decluttering your environment declutters your mind.
“If you’re really serious about making a change in some way for yourself, whether it’s personally or professionally or both, think of a goal, and then tell somebody who you care about. It’s your insurance policy. You speak it into the world, you speak it into existence, and you’re more likely to accomplish it.” — David Susler
About David Susler: David is Associate General Counsel of National Material LP. An attorney with 30 years’ experience in both private practice and as in-house attorney, David provides an insightful and valuable perspective on what it means to be both an effective legal partner and trusted advisor.
Connect with David Susler:
LinkedIn: David Susler
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more