One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
062 – Meg Myers Morgan – Everything is Negotiable
In this episode, KT and Meg Myers Morgan discuss:
- Negotiations are tied to value, not just money.
- Challenges Meg has faced in gaining the successes she has had.
- Being willing to negotiate and ask for the things you want.
- The biggest hurdles women give themselves.
- Plan for what you know you have in front of you and make room for what you want in the future later.
- Don’t make up a story about how things may go, just get started.
- Clarity is key – know exactly what it is that you want when going into the negotiation.
- Be true to you are, you can only hold a façade for so long.
“Negotiations only work if you go in knowing exactly what it is that you want.”— Meg Myers Morgan
Connect with Meg Myers Morgan:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more