One of the things I’ve learned is that money seems like it should be simple, and that’s why it’s so easy to make costly mistakes. Teaching people about money and what it takes to grow it has been my life’s work, and now I want to share that knowledge with you. I'm thrilled that KTsMoneyMatters Podcast is now part of the C-Suite Radio Network.
As part of C-Suite Radio, KTsMoneyMatters Podcast will cover all topics about money — both big and small — as well as debunking some of the myths that cost people thousands of dollars every year. Shows will cover all topics from the perspective of “what’s in it for you? And why do you care?” My goal is to give you at least one money tip per week that you can take home to your own personal money plans. While I have recently written a book for women called, 'A Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money', this podcast is for everyone. If you are interested in checking out my book, it’s available now on Amazon.com.
058 – Marty Sink – CASA of New Hampshire
Marty Sink – CASA of New Hampshire
In this episode, KT and Marty Sink discuss:
- How to start a charity and those things Marty didn’t know until she had started.
- What CASA of New Hampshire does and how it helps children and families in the community.
- How CASA of New Hampshire grew and how it has changed since it’s originally start up.
- Ways to get involved with CASA of New Hampshire.
- Surround yourself with people who have some of the expertise that you don’t have and be willing to rely on them.
- We can’t change the past, but we can make the future better.
- Fundraising and sales are similar – you do better if you believe in your cause.
- It’s about building relationships in everything that we do.
“We grew slowly, and we grew carefully. We were always reflecting back on, and evaluating, how we were doing what we were doing, so that we could constantly be improving our service delivery to the courts and to the children that we serve.” — Marty Sink
Connect with Marty Sink:
See KT’s interview on C-Suite Network’s Best Seller TV
Connect with KT Thomas: http://ktsmoneymatters.com/
Purchase KT’s book- The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
swipe to see more