Manage Smarter Bonus Episode: Tom Peters: Why New Zealand?
Tom Peters is a Best-Selling author on business management practices. Peters is co-author of In Search of Excellence—the book that changed the way the world does business, and often tagged as the best business book ever. Seventeen books and thirty-five years later, he’s still at the forefront of the “management guru industry” he single-handedly invented. Peters is a consultant, writer, columnist, and speaker.
In this bonus episode, Audrey, Lee and Tom Peters discuss:
- Why you should visit New Zealand
- Work life balance
- Participating in the non-work life that most Americans do not
- Work to live not live to work
- New Zealand is great to visit at least once in your lifetime
- Life is not just about work
- We do not live to work, we work to live
- Be ambitious for life, not just for work
“A Kiwi would not understand work life balance” – Tom Peters
swipe to see more